IOT Monitoring & Optimization
Utilizing a proprietary software program, each OnSyte Performance™ system within the OnSyte Performance™ distributed sewer acts independently according to the needs of the site.
All OnSyte Performance Treatment Systems are equipped with a Process Control Unit, which is located at the site premises. Utilizing cloud based optimization software on the Internet of Things (IOT) platform provides numerous benefits.
- Determine batch sizes and adjust processes for variable batch sizesin real time, accommodating extended aeration and clarification periods, as well as vacations, long weekends, parties, and other variations of flow.
- Accept adjustment on-site or remotely from the Central Control Station.
- Allow for proper oxygen transfer rate after anoxic periods.
- Manipulate process for BOD, TSS, and nutrient removal.
- Maintain proper microscopic organism population and diversity needed for the Activated Sludge Process (MLSS concentrations from 1200 mg/l to 2500 mg/l (population of microbes)).
- Maintain dissolved oxygen levels during aeration between 2.5 mg/l and 4.0 mg/l not to exceed 5.0 mg/l
- Maintain logs of required service.
- Monitor the useful life of all mechanical components and allow for preventative maintenance schedule.
- Operate without monitoring or intervention from landowners. Each system reports to a central control station that monitors events.
- Individual or multiple controllers can be programmed from the Central Control Location.
- In the unlikely event of a system failure, OnSyte Performance™ system units will automatically inform the monitoring station, or an off-site service technician if necessary.